z NaNoWriMo Directory: Welcome to the Directory

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome to the Directory

A few years ago, I've noticed blog directories set up for NaNoWriMos. However, I'd like to start one this year, since I haven't noticed any similar efforts online so far.

To submit to this directory, please send me:
  1. your NaNo title and link
  2. your NaNo handle/username
  3. a summary (a paragraph or two, please.)
  4. an email address
  5. a picture (possible cover art, or anything else. This is optional.)
to nanowrimoblogs11@gmail.com

I will post submissions between 9 AM to 9 PM EST. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Thanks for posting my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! My pleasure. Spread the word around -- the more submissions I have, the more interesting things there are for others to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea! Although there's a NaNoWriMo Blog chain... if that falls under the same category. ;) It's here:

    http://ameliajune.net/the-nano-blogchain/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried emailing the email address in the above, but got a "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently" and would like to have my entry removed. Who should I contact about that?

    ReplyDelete